- The information we collect about you;
- How that information may be used;
- With whom it may be shared;
- How you may access the information you provide to us;
- Your choices about such uses and disclosures; and
- How we protect your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and e-mail address, social security number, bank information, telephone number, employment information, as well as other information that does not identify you.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information (such as your name, home or mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number), information about your home or prospective home, your financial information (such as income, assets or debts) your Social Security Number, personal information (such as your gender and age) and information about your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
- Information from Other Sources. We may also periodically obtain personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include credit reports, information about your home and additional demographic information. However, Mondrian does not “pull” a credit bureau report on loan customers without permission.
- Information about Others. We may also collect and store personal information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-applicants, guarantors, adult occupants, brokers, bankers, attorneys), including their name, address, phone number, Social Security Number, financial information or other personal information.
- Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our website, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our website. Through the use of cookie, we and these companies also may automatically collect information about your online activity on websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while on websites. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
- Information Collected by Third Parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements and other materials on our website, and to deploy technology for our benefit, for example, to load web pages quicker. We and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and/or connect to our website. Our website do not provide any personal information to these third parties. The information allows us and these companies to deliver and gauge, among other things, the effectiveness of targeted advertisements. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Imitative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Provide information you have provided to third parties, all of whom have been explicitly authorized by you to receive such information;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you, either from us or our agents.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- Manage our business and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may allow financial information you provide to be used by Mondrian and it’s agents to verify your identity and credit worthiness to determine your eligibility to purchase, lease services, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business and to charge you for any application, processing, consumer report, production or other fees that may be changed to you by us or our agents, and others in consideration of the services provided to you through our website.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our website or while using our services.
Personal Information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share all types of personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf in connection with your application. These service providers may include credit bureaus, financial institutions, credit card payment processors. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- Clients and Business Partners. When you submit an application through our website or our service, we will only share your personal information with our agents and others who have been expressly authorized by you to receive and review your personal information for the sole purpose of processing, evaluating and approving or not approving your application.
- Other Situations. We may also disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may rise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website’s Terms and Conditions or other agreement or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated information (i.e. Information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may share it with third parties, develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information you provide through the submission of online application is always available to you as long as you agree and comply with Terms and Conditions of Use described on each of our website.
Personal information you provide may be amended by you at all times through the application process up to and until you have “submitted” your application. Thereafter, you may still update submitted personal information by following formal guideline that are appropriately posted on our website.
YOUR CHOICE ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You can choose not to provide certain information that has been requested in the application you are preparing, but this may result in you being unable to submit your application or your application may be invalid because such information may be required in order for your application to be processed and evaluated for approval.
- Federal and State regulations may require that we store completed and submitted applications for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may be unable to delete your information from our database until the expiration of the application period.
- When you initially register to use our website, you will provide certain personal information such as phone numbers and e-mail addresses. We will never share this personal information with anyone except to provide it to third parties that you have authorized us to provide it to for sole purpose of processing and evaluating applications submitted by you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees and authorized third-parties are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade commission’s website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our Website from Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us
1200 N St NW
Washington, D.C. 20005